Every two weeks, QATestLab — an international independent software testing provider with a big team of professionals in Ukraine — shares news about the situation in Ukraine and in their company. Today they posted another Ukrainian Freedom Digest:
- Last week, for the first time since the beginning of the russian invasion, Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, French President Emmanuel Macron, Romanian President Klaus Iohannis, and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz arrived in Ukraine. All four countries’ leaders visited Irpen, a city thirty kilometers from the capital of Ukraine, where fighting took place in February and March. Afterward, the heads of states returned to Kyiv, where they began negotiations with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on food security and arms supplies to Ukraine.
- Also, Prime Minister of Great Britain Boris Johnson visited Kyiv. He discussed with Volodymyr Zelenskyy the supply of heavy weapons and air defense systems to Ukraine, economic support for Ukraine, increased sanctions against Russia, and security guarantees. Such assistance and support measures play a significant role in Ukraine’s victory.
- The arrival of European leaders in Kyiv took place on the eve of the summit of EU leaders in Brussels and the NATO summit. Earlier, the European Commission recommended granting Ukraine the status of an EU candidate; The final decision will be made these days.
- The European perspective of Ukraine led to an essential change in the country’s legislation: the government ratified the Council of Europe Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence (Istanbul Convention). Ratification should result in improved civil law remedies for victims of violence.
- Among the technological achievements of Ukraine in recent days: 24th place in the ranking of the National Cyber Security Index and 44th place in the ranking of the most technologically advanced countries. In addition, Ukraine took 8th place in the ranking of countries with technological competencies.
To support Ukraine’s course towards global partnership, QATestLab works daily to replenish their portfolio with international projects. To provide high-quality testing services to as many companies as possible, the company has launched a special summer offer: a 25% discount on testing according to their dedicated team model. The promotion is valid until September 20, 2022, and gives a chance to get a continuous and smooth software testing process paying 25% less. You can find more information on the company website.