One of the best defenses against business setbacks, and an important driver of business performance, is having an up-to-date accounting system that minimizes risk and enables the creation and preservation of value. Successful organizations know how to take advantage of opportunities and therefore counter potential flaws and improve their performance, in many instances through effective application of controls. With a business solution from Microsoft Dynamics, whether in the cloud or on your servers, you are able to better manage your financials:
- Support your business goals and growth ambitions real time currency and consolidation tracking, with Solver software.
- Effectively manage finances with powerful business applications that are quick to deploy, like Workflow, easy to use and can enable more growth for your business needs.
- Grow efficiency — use SQL technology to reduce costs and really enable your data access to track more data from other systems.
- Safeguard your business by setting up role-based security to keep your data protected and be prepared for the unexpected so your business never misses a beat.
- Do business anywhere — get the benefits of more mobilization with access to dashboards and wherever information and have them work together you are located.
- SmartLists provide a readily available and easy way to create ad-hoc reports and queries into the accounting system data without knowing more advanced reporting tools.
- Check out this
videoto learn more about getting started with Dynamics.
Microsoft Dynamics GP and Teams
The move to the cloud is just part and parcel of the revolution happening in business today, with more flexible ways of sharing information and the ability to visualize and interact with data in real time from virtually anywhere. Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud can have your team sharing, connecting and reporting regardless of where they need to work, with security-enhanced access via a web browser.
Only Microsoft offers a complete platform with the flexibility to deliver the solutions you need, from server to cloud, desktop to mobile devices. The Microsoft cloud, along with Power BI, gives businesses a connected platform that helps automate their core processes and lets them grow their operations efficiently by enabling better reporting with Solver. Since its introduction, Microsoft Dynamics GP has become one piece of a total business solution that helps organizations focus less on their infrastructure and more on their strategic needs.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software — we also train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions provide accounting personnel the information they need to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step toward growth with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in the cloud or on your servers — the choice is yours.
Written by Accountnet, Inc.