Are you starting a new project and looking for an easy and efficient software assistant to enhance and automate your operations? Or are you an established company looking to improve your customer engagement? If so, look no further than vcita, a business management, payments and customer engagement platform that reduces workload and increases customer satisfaction.
Founded in 2010, vcita offers a suite of features for CRM, marketing, appointments and payments, all ideal for service-focused SMBs. Initially, vcita started its life as an online scheduling platform. But over the years, it has evolved into a more comprehensive business management solution, including billing and management-related features.
However, if you are considering purchasing a business management software to simplify your operations, stay tuned to learn everything you need to know about vcita.
A deeper look into eight of the main features of vcita
First things first, let’s take a closer look at some of the main features of vcita:
1. Create invoice, estimate and quote
Submitting estimates and quotes is made easy with vcita’s built in price estimating tool. You can review quotes and estimates before submitting and fully customize them however you like.
Invoice creation is also effortless. Within minutes, you can create and send customer invoices from the intuitive vcita dashboard. Invoices are fully customizable, such as estimating and creating quotes. But the best part is that you can edit invoices after they are sent.
2. Calendar management
With the vcita calendar function, scheduling appointments and events has become very easy. You can also manage client engagement and prepay before appointments, for both individual meetings and group events.
You can even send invitations to meetings directly from vcita. Simply select the customer’s name from your list and follow the steps to ping them with an invitation.
Overall, these calendar features make it extremely easy to stay organized as a team and in touch with your customers.
3. Support accounts receivable
vcita boasts several functions to support accounts receivable, including secure payments through vcita’s payment gateway or through third-party processing gateways such as Stripe, PayPal, Venmo, and Square. You can set the system to bill customers according to a custom scheduled rhythm, and to send automated reminders for late payments.
You can also save customer information to simplify payment processing in the future, but the system does this privately, so you don’t need to be responsible for securing the information yourself. Customers can pay you as they like, even using a “mobile payment” solution such as vcita’s mobile wallet.
4. Receive payments in different currencies
In addition, vcita enables you to receive payments in multiple currencies. Simply choose the right currency for your business location, and you’re ready to go.
5. Data exploration features
With vcita, you can track business activities on the go with the reporting module. Here, you’ll get insight into bookings, payments, customers, and marketing metrics.
Then, with this information handed over, you are in a better position to make informed decisions about your business.
6. Cross-channel lead care
With vcita, you get access to a plethora of marketing tools and communication channels to help you drive more business with less time and effort.
For example, by creating and launching automated email and SMS campaigns, you can target customers with a series of custom messages sent across multiple touch points.
More specifically, you can run automated email and SMS campaigns based on:
- A customer’s life event, for example, a birthday or an anniversary
- Specific Purchases
- Customer inactivity
This type of personalized content resonates better with recipients, which, needless to say, is worth its weight in gold when it comes to growing long-term relationships with customers.
7. Self-Service Customer Portal
In short, the Self Service Customer Portal is a simplified solution for customer management and customer relationships.
More specifically, it provides your customers with a central hub to interact with your business and access their information from the convenience of their mobile or desktop devices. Here, you can also enable customers to schedule appointments, review past communications, and pay bills.
One of the great benefits of vcita is that it integrates seamlessly with other business tools. Big names include Zoom, Zapier, Quickbooks, etc., giving you more control over your work.
Depending on the integrations you choose to use, it is easier to improve and simplify your accounts receivable support, marketing strategies, business processes, etc.
Understanding vcita . pricing
Vcita has three pricing plans to choose from. Each free mobile app software for iOS and Android includes:
- The basics: $19/month (annual bill) or $29/month payment. The vcita Essentials package includes all the basic features you need to get started.
- Business: $45 per month (billed annually) or $59 as a monthly payment. This includes all Essentials features with some significant upgrades: more monthly SMS credits, phone support and a free setup session.
- Platinum: $75/month (annual bill) or $99 monthly payment. This unlocks everything that vcita has to offer.
Pros and Cons
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s take a closer look at the most prominent vcita pros and cons:
- You get access to a lot of different functions under one roof, and they all work seamlessly together.
- Receiving customer payments is easy.
- Intuitive and efficient scheduling and booking solutions.
- You get access to a good set of marketing features.
- Native integration is available.
- A self-service customer portal simplifies relationships with customers, giving you more time to focus on other areas of your business.
- The data displayed in vcita reports is not as advanced as it should be
- vcita’s CRM is not as full-featured as other custom apps
- vcita is best for service based businesses, as there are no e-commerce possibilities
- The situation and response time of customer support depends on the package you choose
vcita review: our final thoughts
As you can see, vcita offers a wide range of features for small and medium businesses looking to automate tasks, nurture leads, and streamline business processes.
To summarize, some of vcita’s notable features include:
- Invoice, estimate and quotation creation
- Calendar management
- Accounts Receivable Support
- Sponsorship Lead Across Channels
- Self Service Customer Portal
- original integrals
With so many offerings, it is safe to say that vcita is an excellent option for small businesses looking for an all-in-one solution that includes automated marketing and invoicing.