SunSwap, a TRON decentralized app for exchanges between TRC20 tokens, recently announced that it has officially rolled out an upgrade with the all-new SunSwap V2.
A series of improvements have been implemented based on the swap and fluidity mechanism, with V2 featuring the following modifications:
- Users do not need TRX as an intermediary to exchange TRC20 tokens;
- Now users can add liquidity directly to trading pairs from any TRC20 token;
- V2 includes a new swap routing protocol that can automatically recommend the optimal swap route;
- A new liquidity migration feature has been added, allowing users to migrate liquidity from SunSwap V1 and V1.5 to SunSwap V2 in a quick way;
- User interfaces and interactions for the swap, liquidity pool, explorer, and other modules have also been improved.
“Committed to building long-term value, SunSwap has made significant progress in improving its functionality, user experience, and security. We are confident that with the launch of V2, it will definitely provide a better user experience.”
– Team SunSwap
About two months ago, the SunSwap team acquired JustSwap and officially renamed it SunSwap, along with launching the exchange on the domain sunswap.com. All trading fees collected on SunSwap go directly to the liquidity providers of the protocol, rather than the protocol itself.