Remember, remember, who will be hiring in November…
Just because the year is almost over, it doesn’t mean that companies have stopped looking for employees. In fact, there are 300,000 jobs on Reed.co.uk right now – with roles open to all prospects temporary christmas and people Looking forward to starting right away, by those looking for the perfect role to start their career in 2022. So if you’re a job seeker, there’s really no reason why you can’t see the year at the end (no fireworks necessary).
To help you get started, here are just five of the top companies looking for employees this month.
With nearly 100 years of experience sourcing and manufacturing the best beds, frames, and mattresses, Bensons for Beds knows a thing or two about how to design the perfect, customized sleeping experience.
And as it turns out, the Bensons also know a thing or two when it comes to careers.
The company employs more than 1,800 people in 190 different locations across the country, and retail, manufacturing, logistics and support functions are an integral part of the business.
So if you’re looking for a job in the store, want to work in a warehouse, or behind the scenes in a head office – and want the opportunity to earn an excellent commission, have flexible hours (and a much better night’s sleep!) – this might be the company for you.
Three things you might not know about Bensons for Beds:
- Every customer who visits a Bensons store receives a free sleepPRO™ rating, allowing them to choose their comfort level
- Bensons has a highly skilled buying team that tries, tests and gets the best beds (in other words, they can pay you to test beds for a living)
- Bensons gives its customers the opportunity to recycle their old beds and mattresses. Since the recycling program began, Bensons has already saved the equivalent of 4,000 tons of mattresses from going to landfill
Location: Accrington, Bristol, Dartford, Cheltenham, Bury St Edmunds and more.
View all jobs with Bensons for Beds now
European auto parts
Do you feel like you’re headed toward a career meltdown? We have this.
Euro Car Parts is the UK’s leading distributor of auto parts and LCV (light commercial vehicles) – and is hiring people to join the team throughout November and beyond.
The business is expanding rapidly across the UK at the moment and wants to build on the 280 branches it has in its network. Not to mention 160,000 different auto parts are in stock at any given time.
You don’t necessarily need prior experience to apply, just a positive and proactive mindset. And with so many roles that allow you to work from home, she has something for everyone.
Advantages of working in European Auto Parts include:
- Up to 40% off tickets for major family attractions and cinemas
- Additional discounts on everything from holidays and street retailers to gym tickets
- Great salary and excellent career development
Location: Tamworth, Taunton, Kingston upon Thames, Luton, Maidstone, Manchester, etc. (also, you know, from wherever).
See all jobs with Euro Car Parts now
Harvey and Thompson
Harvey and Thompson (commonly referred to as H&T) is one of the oldest mortgage brokers in the country, serving communities in London since 1897.
H&T offers online and in-store financial services, helping customers looking to buy, borrow or sell a range of goods. It also provides currency exchange, check writing and a host of other services.
He’s always on the lookout for new talent, so whether you want to become a jewelry appraiser, gain experience offering financial services products like personal loans, or just want a fun and exciting role where you meet people from all walks of life, apply for a role with Harvey & Thompson Today.
There are three things you can help provide ratings for when working at Harvey & Thompson:
- Rare watches (such as Rolex, Cartier, etc.)
- High-end handbags (the likes of Prada, Mulberry, and Michael Kors)
Location: across the UK.
View all jobs with Harvey & Thompson now
Supermarket giant Morrisons operates on a mission: to always provide the best for less.
The friendly faces team come together to provide groceries you won’t find anywhere else, with fresh food at great value for money.
In fact, it’s the people who really make Morrison. They work as a team at Morrisons stores, distribution centers, manufacturing sites and head office in Bradford. They are provided with the benefits, job opportunities, training and support they need to be their best.
A wide range of roles are available across the country. Simply search and apply for your chance to join the Morrisons family today (and yes, generous discounts come as standard*).
Three quick facts about Morrisons:
- The company began its life as a company in the Bradford Market, owned and operated by egg and butter merchant William Morrison
- William’s son, Sir Ken Morrison, opened the first Morrisons store in 1958 – it was also in Bradford
- Morrisons is now the UK’s fourth largest supermarket chain, operating 497 stores (not all of them in Bradford)
Location: Yes, you guessed it: Bradford (plus many other locations across the country).
View all jobs with Morrisons now
My four wheels
There is no doubt that the pandemic has changed all of our lives. But as we continue to recover, there is one group more desperate to get themselves back out there. People learn to drive.
As driving lessons have not been an option during the various lockdowns, this means that there are a large number of people looking to learn and pass the test. Which also means that there are currently not enough trainers to meet the demand.
My Four Wheels will help train new coaches from scratch and the company has hundreds of roles on offer throughout November. All you need is a clean British driver’s license and at least two and a half years’ driving experience to get started. Oh and also patience a lot…
Benefits of working at My Four Wheels include:
- Get your very own dual control car to teach in
- The ability to be your own boss and manage your working hours
- Full training and excellent pay rates
Location: across the UK.
View all jobs with My Four Wheels now
*Christmas food shopping may never be the same again
Are you ready to love Mondays? View all our current vacancies now.