Real Cloud ERP vs Virtual Cloud ERP Webinar – What’s the difference?
There are plenty of cloud ERP options available to businesses that go beyond business management, accounting, distribution, and manufacturing software. How do you know that you are on the right path to choosing the right solution for your business? Sign up for our Customer First Webinar and learn the important differences between real and fake cloud ERP. We think it will be clear why Acumatica is the fastest growing cloud ERP company for 6 years and still going. This is the third part of our Customer First Seminar Series – Return on Investment for ERP in the Cloud.
- Presenters: Bob Turner, Clients First Cloud ERP Sales and Kent Richeson, Enable Acumatica Partner
- date: Thursday 11 November 2021
- time: 12 p.m. CT scan
- Lunch will be provided by GrubHub
Register for this free lunch and learn the webinar!
Our goal with our “ROI of ERP in the Cloud” webinar series is to teach growing companies about the massive ROI possible when migrating to the cloud.
Click on the image to register below:
- Quick Questions and Answers About Acomatica and Customers First
- Special promotions for companies running legacy on-premises ERP solutions
- Real Cloud ERP vs Fake Cloud ERP
- How do you know the difference?
- How a fake cloud can affect the future of your business
- Benefits of a real ERP solution on the cloud
More Luncheon and Online Learning in this Series: ROI for ERP in the Cloud
Expect to receive an email within 24 hours of [email protected] or [email protected] With Zoom Meeting and GrubHub information to order your free lunch.
About customers first
Business software must increase productivity, improve profitability, and be user-friendly for employees. Today, most modern ERP solutions are well funded and have horizontal outlets for distribution, manufacturing, maintenance, repair and overhaul of aviation and heavy equipment. This makes looking for a software solution more about what an ERP implementation partner can do to help you get the most out of the system. Moreover, Customers First is not a software company, we are a business solutions and services company.
Email: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, or call us at 800.331.8382.