You are reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media. This story originally appeared on NerdWallet
NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget as it is. We spend time, you save money. Visit them regularly for holiday shopping tips and announcements on your favorite retailers. Black Friday 26 November.
NerdWallet – Nerd Wallet
Lowe’s Black Friday deals are the most anticipated among those looking to decorate the holidays, make some home improvement, or upgrade an appliance. And save a bunch of money.
Lowe’s began showing seasonal merchandise earlier this year to meet anticipated holiday demand and will launch its thrift season event on Thursday, October 28.
Here are the Black Friday details:
What are Lowe’s Black Friday 2021 store hours?
Lowe’s will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, as will many other retailers.
The home improvement company has yet to announce any plans for extended holiday hours. Store opening hours may vary by location.
What are Lowe’s Black Friday 2021 Deals?
The concept of Black Friday is fast becoming a thing of the past, with retailers extending the sales season by a month or more. Louise says she’ll be announcing new discounts every week from October 28 through December.
Some discounts will be offered through January through February. A handful of deals start early.
Check out the availability of some of these deals we found:
- DeWalt 2-tool 20-volt-max Compact Brushless Kit for $149 (save $80, 10/25-2/2).
- 20-volt-max 2-tool combo kit with soft case for $99 (save $50, 10/25-2/2).
- Up to 40% off select tools and accessories (10/28-11/3).
- Bosch 50-foot 3-line laser level for $99 (save $70, 10/28-12/1).
- Up to 40% off select decorative lighting and ceiling fans (10/28-11/3).
- Up to 50% off vanity set (10/28-11/3).
- Google Nest Mini + Smart Plug for $24.99 (save $35, 11/4-12/1).
- Up to 50% off smart home products (10/28-11/3).
Hardware is a big draw during Lowe’s Black Friday sale. But this year, the retailer only vaguely mentioned deals in this popular division. Lowe’s says select major appliances will have “special values,” plus free local delivery on purchases of $396 or more (10/28-11/17).
It might be best to wait and see if Lowe raises the discounts later in the season.
How to save money at Lowe’s
This year, significant holiday savings will be a matter of balancing the savings with product availability. As you may have heard, supply chain disruptions have caused chaos in the distribution of merchandise this year. Even now, retailers sell sizzle and put a little meat on the plate.
You may find some attractive values with daily online only offers. Lowe’s posts special discounts on their website with a countdown clock showing when deals expire. Maybe more than just humming, but definitely something to check out. One day, we saw a 20% discount on a 26.6-cubic-foot French door refrigerator with an ice maker, even though it wasn’t a major brand.
What were Lowe’s Black Friday 2020 deals?
Of course, things were a lot weirder last year. But inventory probably wasn’t a big deal at the time. Here are some of the deals we found in 2020:
- Save up to $700 on select devices, with free local delivery on major hardware purchases of $299 or more.
- Choose Black and Decker heaters, 20% off.
- 42-inch kitchen island for $249 (save $150).
- Nest Hello Doorbell for $179 (save $50).
- Nest Learning Thermostat for $199 (save $50).
- Craftsman blower and trimmer kit for $79 (save $50).
The article How to Get Lowe’s Best Black Friday Deals of 2021 originally appeared on NerdWallet.