Here are some of the new and updated features that Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 offers.
- Update apps
- Modern web client
- Better with Microsoft 365 Integration
- power platform
Within the app, updates focus on some of the areas most in demand for improvement – including the areas of finance and supply chain. Below is a selection of the new features that are included in the release.
- Add additional columns by customizing on different pages to gain more insight
- Add non-stock items to requisition and planning worksheets
- Bank reconciliations and payments
- The couple scores between Business Central and Dataverse in bulk
Modern web client
“Usability, accessibility, and stability” are the primary focus of updates for the modern web client in Dynamics 365 Business Central Wave 2. Here are the identification of new updates:
- Unhindered data entry across rows
- Performance and usability improvements for the BC web client
- Discover reports and management areas in Role Explorer
- Support for localized decimal separator on numeric keypads
Better with Microsoft 365 Integration
Improvements to Microsoft Teams integration
- New registration experience for users who install the app but do not have a Business Central subscription. Users will be redirected to a page where they can read about it and sign up for a trial subscription.
- Improved search term capabilities, such as searching for multiple words and special symbols, to search for contacts.
Improvements to working with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to download embedded lists to Excel using the “Open in Excel” action
The Power Platform will receive one major update in this release wave, which will improve the integration between the Dataverse and the Power Platform by allowing the employee to include reports from any Power BI workspaces, personal or shared, in Business Central rather than just workspaces. Central provides.
Microsoft has aggressively introduced AL to provide developers with a great experience. Here are some of the new features listed below.
- Documents created for the AL . language
- Profiling AL performance using Snapshot Corrector
- Install transactions and sync extensions on premises
- AL translator diagnostic messages include URLs
If you need help applying this version to your system, or have any queries about any of the features,