Join us for the most exciting technology event of the year: the JourneyTEAM Business Technology Summit. Discover how to use the Microsoft Technology Stack to drive business value, increase efficiency, and enjoy seamless integration across systems.
We are excited to announce our 9th Annual Business Technology Summit (BTS) event to be held on November 9-10, 2021. The virtual event is Free For all attendees this year it will feature over a dozen separate sessions and speakers who will provide an in-depth discussion on how to get the most out of the Microsoft Technology Stack.
What to expect from #BizTechSummit21:
Our breakout sessions will cover a variety of relevant business issues – including operational cost savings, and key steps to achieving this.
- Collaborate with your peers. Discover how Microsoft users are leveraging technology and best practices to reach business goals.
- Talk to the experts. Talk with JourneyTEAM and industry experts about how Microsoft tools and applications can increase ROI from CRM and ERP investments.
- Discover new tips and tricks. No matter what Microsoft tools you use, keynote speakers and JourneyTEAM experts will show you how to get the most out of these tools for optimum efficiency and productivity.
- Improve security around your Microsoft tools. Learn how to use current Microsoft security protocols to effectively identify and prevent cybersecurity threats.
Who Should Attend BizTechSummit21?
As our breakout sessions and keynote speakers will discuss industry trends, the latest Microsoft updates, and how to achieve business goals, those in an executive or leadership position will find the information presented in BTS most useful. These roles include:
- Chief Executives (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chiefs of Operations (COO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- IT Managers / Managers
- Senior Revenue Officers
- President or Vice President of Sales and Marketing
The BTS event is open to all attendees, regardless of their role, who are looking to accelerate business growth and build teams to succeed with Microsoft technology.
Sign up for BTS’s 2021 JourneyTEAM event
To register with us Free Virtual event on November 9 and 10, contact us at [email protected] Or complete your online registration here. Don’t miss the valuable information provided during this year’s event. We guarantee that what we discuss can help you move past the uncertainty and challenges created by COVID-19 and into the future with confidence. Sign up for BTS 2021 today:
who are we
JourneyTEAM is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner that specializes in providing organizations with the IT solutions needed to achieve business goals. Working closely with Microsoft, we’ve learned the ins and outs of tools like Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Azure, Office 365, CRM, ERP, and more and how they can work for you. Whether you are looking for a collaboration, productivity, marketing or sales solution, we at JourneyTEAM help you select the right platform for you. Learn more about our services and offers by visiting our website: