Mike Montague interviews Dan Tyre, Inbound Fellow at Hubspot, about how to succeed in selling in a hybrid world. Mike and Dan have collaborated on a new free course at Hubspot Academy called Selling in a Hybrid World.
You can take the course by registering at https://www.sandler.com/hybridselling.
Dan Tyre is the author of Inbound Organization and was the number 6 employee and first salesperson at Hubspot. Outside of HubSpot, Dan is leveraging his 42 years of multidisciplinary business experience in sales, marketing, and services to help scale rapidly growing businesses and train those who want to harness the power of Inbound Marketing to improve their bottom line.
In this episode:
- Best attitude, behavior and technique for how to succeed in selling in a hybrid world
- Decide what will be done digitally and what will not be done
- be helpful
- Connect with potential customers multiple times in multiple ways
- Listen, don’t talk
- Stand more and sit less
- Prepare the call and extract information from it
- Don’t stack Zoom calls without preparation time and debriefing in between
audio notation: https://howtosucceed.libsyn.com/
The How to Succeed Podcast is a free public podcast from Sandler Training, the global leader in sales, management and customer service training for individuals up to Fortune 500 companies with more than 250 locations worldwide.
Find technical documents, webinars, and more at the free Sandler E-Learning Library: https://www.sandler.com/sell