Leveraging on enhanced technology and a dedicated LTL bus network, the Echo M. Holland is able to meet the needs of the national business through a more strategic orientation process.
A leading international distributor of thermoplastic resins, M. Holland supports more than 4,000 customers in industries ranging from automotive to healthcare.
After a period of strong growth, M. Holland increased LTL shipping and needed to find a way to keep up with demand. The company leadership has decided that a national freight broker with technical expertise is the solution you need to become the shipper of choice.
Better overseas shipping process. Echo’s Managed Transportation solution introduced proprietary technology to M.T’s transportation management operations. The M.T. Holland Logistics from reallocating his time to business goals during the Echo procedure:
- Help validate distribution center locations with enhanced analytics
- Shipping costs are assessed in m. Holland to identify savings opportunities
- Provide guidance on quality problem solving with strategic insights
- Specific pain points related to market sector, region and time of year
By presenting M. With a broader view of its freight practices, Holland was able to provide information about the operation of the company’s total lane and provide insights into creating a more efficient network design.
Partnership focused on strategy. Echo provided M. Holland guidance to educate customers, account managers and industry partners on the challenges facing the freight market. As a strategic partner, Echo:
- Hosted Quarterly Business Reviews
- Help M. Holland is developing long-term business goals
- Offer a new outlook for freight operations
- Supported team discussions during streaming web conferencing
To learn more: