FlexCareers is proud to welcome the Eclipx Group as a FlexReady Certified Employer Partner, offering flexible careers in the Automotive and Financial Services industries. As a FlexReady Certified Employer, Eclipx Group has demonstrated a receptiveness to conversations about flexible work options with both current employees and potential candidates.
About the Eclipse Group
Eclipx Group specializes in vehicle leasing, fleet management and diversified financial services throughout Australia and New Zealand. The group’s portfolio of brands includes Fleet Partners, FleetPlus, Fleet Choice, Auto Select and Eclipx Commercial.
Eclipx focuses on providing outstanding solutions to both clients and investors. The group does this by:
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Innovative innovative technology solutions through its wide range of products and
- Providing clients with a cost-effective and low-risk financing model.
How will you be able to grow in Eclipx?
Eclipx is looking for people who are creative, adaptable and resilient; People who thrive in a changing environment and can be creative when solving problems and meeting challenges.
Some of the advantages of working in Eclipx include:
- Flexible work: Eclipx is committed to providing flexible work options to both current employees and potential candidates;
- Discounts: You will have access to a wide range of industry discounts, such as the opportunity to buy your next car at the best price;
- Staff support: In addition to flexible working, you will be provided with health and well-being support (check out how to train employees on Zoom with Reborn Fitness Club) and an employee assistance program;
- Paid voluntary leave: Employees are able to devote their time, money, skills, and knowledge to various nonprofit and other causes they care about;
- Annual leave for an additional 5 days: To be rewarded for taking time off with the Extra Leave Policy;
- Dress for your day: Eclipx celebrates the individual and encourages employees to dress according to the dress code for your day.
Employees will find that they are able to develop and advance their career at Eclipx through internal opportunities across a variety of brands.
People who are interested in the community will enjoy working at Eclipx because of the group’s involvement with and support of local communities. Some of the causes the group has championed include supporting children with autism, partnering with House with No Steps to provide employment opportunities for people with disabilities, and partnering with Duffy Books to increase literacy rates for children across New Zealand.
With such a diverse portfolio of brands and services, Eclipx is the employer of choice for people working in sales, customer service, technology, and finance.
See opportunities in the Eclipx Group here.